Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lots of Pics. Lots.

 rockin' my Barcelona jersey 


 birthday cake from Lupe


Biscoff from Lupe


gots my shades onnnnn. 


la familia lopez (that jersey!)  Ronay is in the HIDEOUS Lakers Jersey and Nelson is in the stripes.


lammie the dog

biggest slurpee stop in the entire world. #Kennewick


life of miguelito lopez


me and foster


me and my child


mis bonitas - nathalia and nohemi


nathalia and nohemi's baptism


nerf gun. go'in go kill me some zombies. 


our way fun district


pancake flipping struggles


pink nerf gun. ready. 


sometimes I fall off my chair


Taco John's with momma pierce


Ibarra kidlins


found someone playing the ukelele and almost cried. 


love me some weekly planning. #swag


ziplining on my birthday. 


our zone 

No comments:

Post a Comment